You must know Android File Transfer – The easiest, fastest way to send and receive files and folders of other smartphones, tablets, and computers. File Transfer works cross-platform Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android.
It’s quick and easy. There is no configuration necessary, no need to enter the address to connect. The devices are automatically discovered. Select the files and they are transferred to the device and your computer in a matter of seconds. Without a USB cable.
The Best Android File Transfer
File Transfer is not the cloud. The transferred files directly to your local network. No need to upload your files to the Internet, then download them on any device.
File Transfer is compatible with File storage, the best file manager for iOS, and File Storage Companion (free for Mac and Windows)
Android File Transfer
Browse and transfer files between your Mac computer and your Android device.
How to use it
- Download the app.
- Open androidfiletransfer.dmg.
- Drag Android File Transfer to Applications.
- Use the USB cable that came with your Android device and connects it to your Mac.
- Double click Android File Transfer.
- Browse the files and folders on your Android device and copy files up to 4GB.